Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from franklin@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Tue, 6 Aug 1996 13:39:23 +0900
At 10:52 AM 8/6/96 +0900, you wrote:
>------- Message
>
>Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 21:13:36 -0400 (EDT)
>From: "David H. Lee" <davelee@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>
>To: ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
>Subject: Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
>

>I just recently watched the Two Akane's OAV, and I noticed some
>interesting things..
>
>The animation is 'different' -- most of the characters are
>drawn differently, almost like they are in AMG and
>You're Under arrest.  This is most prominent when you see
>someone from the side -- the contour of their face, and the
>off-center round mouth is just like Natsumi and Miyuki from
>YUA..
I agree with you here, but this kind of thing is bound to happen.
Of coucre you can even see differences in quality in the TV series
from season to season, but for the most part I think that the Two
Akanes help preaty close to the "Ranma style" (well at least the
OAV style (ever notice that most of the girls seem to have, well,
grown by the time of the OAVs and movies))

>The other thing was, ukyou didn't look like Ukyou at all!
>I wouldn't have recognized her w/o the voice.

I think a major part of our not reconizing Ukyou is that she is dress
out of character most of the OAV (no ribbion in her hair, her hair up not down,
being dressed like a girl (kaawie(damn back to hooked on psionics ^_^)) and with
no giant spatucals).  Most of wait make Ukyou more than just a plain
japaness school
girl is her dress.

Offroad Johnnie
"They always have to learn the hard way"
	Shayla-Shayla
"Oh, red hair!"
	Areere (upon first seeing Shayla-Shayla)

WWW: give me until monday so I can update my Ani-Mayhem card list ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs