Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Richard Clark <rclark@heritage.com>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Mon, 05 Aug 1996 22:37:57 -0400
At 11:52 AM 8/2/96 +0900, you wrote:
>------- Message
>
>From: "Kat" <bhenson@loki.berry.edu>
>To: ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
>Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 22:25:01 EST
>Subject: Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
>
>> From: SNatanom@aol.com
>>
>> You  PEOPLE are so Weird!!
>
>Why, thank you.  It takes a great deal of time and effort.  Constant
>practice and training to accomplish this level of oddity.
>
>And, of course, the truly great ones, like myself are just born this
>way.  Yes, we, the very few, are truly graced by God since their
>birth.  Ah, truly I say, tis not easy to maintain one's modesty and
>humilty when one's greatest is as mine, but I struggle onward, seeking
>not to let the greatness that is I blind my fellow humans.
>
>Well, thanks for the compliment.
>
>I've heard that Samuel Clemens once said,
> "If k-a-t doesn't spell cat, then what does it spell?"
>

>Weird. Thats a good thing right?
From Brian Clark (aka:Ranma Rose, Axl, and MacLeod)
rclark@mail.heritage.com
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/5034

Member of #ShAS# Shampoo Appreciation Society-Our favorite femaline!

"Aint it fun?" Axl Rose
"Whats so civil about war anyway?"Axl Rose
"I said your laundary could use washin', we'll hang it up all over town. I
said Hollywood's like a dryer, an we're down on sunset strip. An you'll be
suckin' down the Clorox till your lifes all nice and crisp" Guns N' Roses
Song:Bad Apples

Please help save "Sailor Moon" from cancellation in North America by adding
your signature to: http://looney.physics.sunysb.edu/~daff/sos/
Support the Save Our Sailors campaign (SOS) by adding your signature

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs