Soundtracks

from Ferquin N C Root <fncr@u.washington.edu>
subject Soundtracks
date Mon, 5 Aug 1996 14:28:38 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Shampoo <watsonwe@pirates.Armstrong.EDU>

> Hey, folkses:)
> On the end videos on the OAV for One Flew Over the Kuno's Nest, I was
> wondering about the availability of those song on any soundtracks...
> I have the first one, the one that shows Nabiki on the train, it's on the
> 3rd Movie/OAV soundtrack. It's mostly the last one that I want to know
> about, where you see Ranma and Ryoga in suits (tuxes?). Is that on any
> soundtrack?
> Also, in the Phoenix OAV, does anyone know the actual terms from that
> whole, imprinting skit? I know it was improvised for English translation,
> but what were the original words?
> WHEE! Questions! Now lesse who can answer them for meeeeeeee!:)

I can!  All the songs for the music videos are shortened versions of all
the songs on DoCo*First and DoCo*Second.  They used every song on those
cd's.  It seemed pretty convenient, twelve songs, four songs divided up
into each of the Super OAV's.  I wonder, did they write the songs for fun
just to have Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, Kasumi, and Nabiki sing them or
were they really just soundtracks for the OAV's?  After all, the music
videos that they show at the end were actually used as openers and enders
for the OAV's.

      _______
     /       \
    |         |