Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Cremator <cremator@ktb.net>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Sun, 4 Aug 1996 07:49:40 -0700
At 05:52 PM 8/4/96 +0900, you wrote:
>------- Message
>
>Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 03:55:30 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Shampoo <watsonwe@pirates.Armstrong.EDU>
>To: Ranma ML <ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
>Subject: Wow! I actually have Questions!;)
>
>Hey, folkses:)
>On the end videos on the OAV for One Flew Over the Kuno's Nest, I was
>wondering about the availability of those song on any soundtracks...
>I have the first one, the one that shows Nabiki on the train, it's on the
>3rd Movie/OAV soundtrack. It's mostly the last one that I want to know
>about, where you see Ranma and Ryoga in suits (tuxes?). Is that on any
>soundtrack?
>Also, in the Phoenix OAV, does anyone know the actual terms from that
>whole, imprinting skit? I know it was improvised for English translation,
>but what were the original words?
>WHEE! Questions! Now lesse who can answer them for meeeeeeee!:)

Well, most of the OAV songs can be found on the DoCo CDs.  The DoCo Best
Collection is pretty much both the DoCo*First and DoCo*Second CDs.  The
songs on the CD are:

DoCo Best Collection

1.  Prologue
2.  Boku-tachi was Kore Kara [Us After This]
3.  Akai Kutsu no Sunday [Red Shoe Sunday]
4.  Usotsuki [Liar]
5.  Sukoshi Dake Sakamichi [Only a Little Hill Road]
6.  Kare [Boyfriend]
7.  Owaranai Natsu Yasumi [Neverending Summer Vacation]
8.  Kiyoko Todashii KURISUMASU [A Pure and Honest Christmas]
9.  Jugyouchuu no Shougakkou [In the Middle of Class of Elementary School]
10.  Kagayaku Sora to Kimi no Koe [A Glittering Sky and Your Voice]
11.  Koi ga Hitoshi Kiete Shimatta no [Love Vanished Once (Regrettably)]
12.  FUKUZATSU-na Ryouomoi (Live Version) [Complex Two Thoughts]
13.  Omoide ga Ippai [Full of Memories]

 Ranma and Ryouga is suits?  Well, they are in the video for one of those
songs... sorry, can't remember at the moment.  Oh, and about the Phoenix
Prefix skit, you got me.  I wanna know as well.  I could never figure out
how they pulled that one off.

heheh.. first time I actually posted something on the Ranma ML... wow.  =)

       -=[ CReMaToR ]=-
  mail - cremator@ktb.net
http://www.ktb.net/~cremator

Search field Search string