to Ranma 1/2 ML <ranma-tmp@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "Mr. Chupon" <76122.2224@CompuServe.COM>
subject etc., etc.... SPAM!!!
date 03 Aug 96 10:43:02 EDT
On 7/29/96, Chris Rijk wrote :

>It's katakana and hiragana btw

Thanks. ^_^

>It's Usagi, and means 'rabbit'.

And thanks again.... you're a very helpful person! ^_-

>Okay, obviously you don't know a great deal about how HTML documents work...
>[......] which includes the commands to load various graphic files.

Alright, I'll admit it, I was pretty ignorant about how HTML worked... I
actually just went to a workshop at Syracuse University about HTML, that's why
this is so late, so now I feel a little stupid.... but I really didn't know that
the HTML document was only the framework for the page.  Sorry for being an
idiot.....   -__-;;  <--embarrassed me.

>Alternativly I could email you all 150ish images. I would send them as a 'TAR'
>file - a highly common format for grouping files, and as 'UUENCODED' mail -
>another common format.

Could you?  I mean, obviously you can, but would it be too much of a pain for
you to do?  I really think I've bothered you enough now, but if you don't mind
that would be really great if you could email them to me - I'm stuck with
CompuServe Mosaic browser right now (heaven forbid) and it rarely if ever loads
up your page.  :(   Again, thank you for helping me and most of all putting up
with me and my ignorance. ^__-

Arigato, ja ne!

==Miyu==
(Uncle Ulty!)