A Taxing Woman, is goood?

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ed Sharpe <esharpe@hsc.usc.edu>
subject A Taxing Woman, is goood?
date Thu, 1 Aug 1996 08:25:13 -0700 (PDT)
At 12:17 PM 8/1/96 +0900, you wrote:
>------- Message

>I saaw that movie not to long agao, and loved it. I am also really
>interested in looking into some of the other movies by that director,
>(i.e. A Taxing Woman, A Taxing Woman's Return, The Funeral) but up to
>this point, I'm afraid that I just haven't had time to do so. If anyone
>has seen any of those, could you let me know if they are as good as
>Tampopo, or if Ishould save my time. (I'm really hoping that they were
>as good, because I really did like Tampopo.)

        I liked both A Taxing Woman and A Taxing Woman's Return.  Maybe
even more that Tanpopo!   I have not yet seen The Funeral.  I would
recommend you seeing them if you liked Tanpopo you probully like
A Taxing Woman and A Taxing Woman's Return.

ed

>Thanks,
>Shannon.
>
>--
//
//  "Does the sight of cleavage make you insane?!"  Ukyo
//

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited