Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ronald Spillman <rspill@freenet.columbus.oh.us>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Thu, 1 Aug 1996 01:15:38 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 1 Aug 1996 ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:

> ------- Message

> From: Jay Bettineski <betts@teleport.com>
> To: "'Ranma 1/2 ML'" <ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
> Subject: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
> Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 11:53:08 -0700
>
> I have a question for anyone who knows the answer.  I collect the Ranma =
> comics, and now that the whole Ranma series is coming to and end, I'm a =
> bit confused.  I was reading about the last book, which is a trade =
> paperback, and it's called Ranma 1/2 #38.  Now, what does #38 mean?  Is =
> it completely different than the regular series, or does it mean part 38 =
> #10, or something?  I don't really understand.  Does the Japanese =
> version of the comic have a completely different numbering system?  Your =
> help would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Mari =20
> betts@teleport.com

The Japanese version is farther along than the American version, which is
at Japanese vol. 10. Your version is indeed the end of the series.

                               Ron Spillman
               "Otaku no zen sekai de: Gappei suru n da zo!"
  Labor:n. One of the processes by which A acquires property for B.(A.Bierce)
                Vyarzerzomanimororsezassezanzerareorses?;-)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs