Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard W. Walker" <rww@neosoft.com>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Sun, 7 Jul 1996 01:52:08 +0000
> From: Ilsa <sumyee@cycor.ca>
> Subject: Re: Ranma's Name Change
>
> Actually I always thought this was very weird.  From my impression of
> both Genma and Ranma, they are very proud to be Saotomes.  Now
> why would Genma agree to have his only son's name change to Tendo?
> Did he expect to have more sons?  Was his friendship so great that he
> was willing to let Soun give Ranma his lastname?  I don't know but if he
> and Soun had agreed that Ranma and Akane's future kids might inherit the
> Tendo name I could understand.  Something like half the kids are Tendos,
> the other half Saotomes.  That way both lastnames are preserved.

I get the feeling that Genma would sell his (son's) soul if it would
let him live the rest of his life without working.   To someone like
that, whats a last name in comparison with free food.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs