Re: ranma ML matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Nick 'Baka' Ware" <n_baka_w@mindspring.com>
subject Re: ranma ML matome okuri
date Mon, 1 Jul 1996 22:17:29 -0400
An AOL bloke (Ukyouchan@aol.com) wrote:
>I'm wondering, Just how many Ranma Movies are there in Japan,

Three Ranma Theatrical Releases (I like to call them that.). First, Thing
with Kirin in Nekonron. Brought out here as "Big Trouble in Nekonron,
China." Available subbed or dubbed. $34.95 either.  Second, Thing with Toma
on Togenkyo (sp?? ^_^). Released here as "Nihao, My Concubine." Available
subbed or dubbed. $34.95 either. Third, Team Ranma Vs. The Legendary
Phoenix. Released here as 1/2 of "One Grew Over the Kuno's Nest." Available
dubbed only, $29.99.
I should work for Viz Shop-By-Mail. ^_^

>and what comes
>after third Super OAV <Akane possessed by a doll>

Kasumi possesed by Oni story. TO be released here this month as half of
"Faster Kasumi, Kill, Kill!" with Akane Doll story. Dubbed only. $29.99.

For more help, just call our toll free number! ^_^

--Nick "Baka" Ware

"When you get your leg cut off, don't just watch it bleed! Drink some of
that blood! Because, as you know, blood contains vitamins and minerals that
help our body. So, by reingesting the blood, you're compensating for the
fact that you have no leg."
		-- Nick Ware, 1996

Search field Search string

archive list