Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "James 'Jaymz' Cullen" <lcullen@eis.net.au>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Mon, 01 Jul 1996 09:45:23 +1000
vinson@main.com wrote:

> I've been lurking around in this ML for a while but its cold hiding in the
> corner, so hello everyone.
>
>   When P-chan just wanders into the Tendo residence, how does Ryouga get his clothes

>   back when he changes to human form? Does he leave extra clothes in hidden places

>   in the Tendo home and the rest of Japan for that matter? With Ryouga's bad sense

>   of direction, he would'nt be able to find his clothes where he stashed it. I mean

>   he can't go buck naked looking for his clothes when Akane or someone else around

>   might see him.

Maybe he gets his clothes from the same place Akane pulls her mallets out from? He

does have spare clothes in his backpack, but when he's without his backpack, maybe
he
stashes them in the bathroom? The truth is, no-one really knows except R.T herself,
and
even she might not know.....

--
/---------------------------\