Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

from S Clark <SRCLARK@SCIENCE2.watstar.uwaterloo.ca>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Tue, 4 Jun 1996 00:27:23 EDT
On Tue, 4 Jun 1996 ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:

> I do have a question for those of you that have the screensaver. I have h=
ad=20
> the screensaver for months now but have just stumbled upon something. Aft=
er=20
> pressing the "ABOUT" button and changing screens one can get to a "credit=
s"=20
> screen by clicking on a certain area. When the credits are rolling there =
is=20
> a video clip of a baby playing with a Ranma video coverbox. Any ideas on =
who=20
> the kid is?=20
>=20
=09Cool.  This is the first question about the screen saver that I=20
haven't been able to help out with.  (Or at least good-willingly suggest=20
some possible problems.)
=09Anyway, the people at Software Sculptors are much friendlier than=20
any other business I've e-mailed to...  they actually responded.
=09Send any questions to sculptor@panix.com and I'm positive they=20
will respond.  If for some reason you didn't get a response, you can hunt=
=20
out and ask all the people in the credits who the kid belongs to.

>         BTW - I think that I'll recant somewhat on my opposition to the M=
.O.=20
> mode. It just takes some getting used to it.=20

=09My sentiments exactly.

=09Now I have a question. =20
=09One of my friends said that he was having problems running the=20
screen saver in Win '95.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I know=20
someone who tried to run it under Norton Desktop and it went screwy=20
because ND can use screen savers that aren't conventional Windows 3.xx=20
screen savers.  When he tried to run the Ranma screen saver, ND tried to=20
run both screen savers at once. =20
=09Might a different system for screen savers in Win '95 be the=20
problem?  Is there any way to fix it so he can run the Ranma screen=20
saver?  What are the chances of an application not working properly in=20
Win '95?  Can anyone put the words "screen saver" into a single message =20
more times than I just have????
=09Questions, questions, questions.

-
=09From the warped mind of...
=09=09STEPHEN CLARK  <srclark@science2.watstar.uwaterloo.ca>
=09
     -Bad Bird (after freezing Professor Ohm)=20
     "Now you know what it's like to live in Quebec. Perhaps now you'll=20
     learn to speak au fran=87ais.  Give us the secret, or you'll be eating=
=20
     cr=8Apes, pal!"=20
=09-Samurai Pizza Cats

Search field Search string