Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "'D'Artagnan' Frank Ho" <dkshadow@u.washington.edu>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Mon, 3 Jun 1996 20:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
Also, I find that the content just isn't as interesting as it use to be.

Frank

On Sat, 1 Jun 1996 ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:

> Hmm.. the longest message I've recieved was only 3 long.  Usually they =
> only come one at a time.  Not very busy, but slowly picking up.  I kind =
> of like this, though it is slightly more time consuming to reply.
>
> -Neill
> -----
> "What's he saying?  I don't speak German."
> "I know a little German... he's sitting over there."
> -----

Visit D'Artagnan's Politically Incorrect Homepage today!

	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~dkshadow/index.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited