Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from S Clark <SRCLARK@SCIENCE2.watstar.uwaterloo.ca>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Mon, 3 Jun 1996 21:33:54 EDT
On Tue, 4 Jun 1996 ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:

> >=20
> > Does anyone know if a PC version of a Ranma 1/2 fighting game exists=20
    at all? I'd be
> > really grateful if anyone could help me out here....
> >=20
> > Thanx in advance...
> > Jaymz
> Not that i know of but if you find one give me a yell, thanks
> --=20
=09I have seen Lion King and Aladdin converted into PC format from=20
the SNES games and distributed by Virgin and I think another company.  I=20
don't have Lion King on my computer right now, so I can't tell you what=20
the other company was.
=09My curiousity is peaked, though, at the thought that SNES games=20
can be converted into PC format.  I don't know if it was specially=20
written for PC or the company had some incredible technique for=20
converting the programming.   =20

=09-That one spring of Billgateso.  Is tragic story of PC that fall
=09 in there 5 year ago.  Now whatever fall in take format
=09 of MS-DOS....  =20
  =09 ...very cursed spring.

=09If anyone knows of this conversion format please get details.  If=20
you think you may know someone who knows something about it, ask around. =
=20

=09This is Ranma we're talking about.

=09It's important.

>=20
>                 "It's better to burn out then fade away."
>                                 -Kurt Cobain
>                                     Nirvana

=09...ummm...  Kurt Cobain wasn't the first one to say that.
=09That quote is older than grunge rock itself.
=09And thank goodness he did burn out.  He was getting on my nerves.

-
=09From the warped mind of...
=09=09STEPHEN CLARK  <srclark@science2.watstar.uwaterloo.ca>
=09
     -Bad Bird (after freezing Professor Ohm)=20
     "Now you know what it's like to live in Quebec. Perhaps now you'll=20
     learn to speak au fran=87ais.  Give us the secret, or you'll be eating=
=20
     cr=8Apes, pal!"=20
=09-Samurai Pizza Cats

Search field Search string