ranma ML message 24529

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from azrael@mail.sat.net
date Mon, 3 Jun 1996 17:14:42 -0500
For the time being, unsubscribe me from the Ranma mailing list. At least
until I can see the subject line other then "1 hour matome okuri"...

And if someone would let me know after it comes back, I'd appreciate it.

>It does not take much effort to read and write mails for
>matome okuri.  If people don't want to put that much effort
>in reading mails from a ML, I don't want them on the ML.
>Even in non-matome okuri mode, I would like to see the
>people put the same kind of effort in writing mails.

(what is your native language?, this paragraph seems to be phrased oddly.)

I like to read the subject lines and then follow the threads that intrest me, matome
okuri mode makes this impossible. Now I have to wade through all the messages to follow
the ones I like

>I'm going to keep things in this mode for now.
>If someone wants to run the Ranma ML in normal mode
>I would be happy to send the list of subscribers.

Im not sure if I want to pick up the list, but would you please send me the list.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs