Re: PS Ranma Fighting Game

to ranma-tmp@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Don Wang <dwang@sprynet.com>
subject Re: PS Ranma Fighting Game
date Sun, 2 Jun 1996 21:46:10 -0700
On Mon, 3 Jun 1996, ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:

>I bought the SNES game "Ranma 1/2: Hard Battle", then I had to
>buy the system for it...  for Ranma, it's worth it to buy a new
>entertainment system just to play Ranma.

	Speaking of Hard Battle, is there even an ending if you pick Happosai?
I picked him using the code and just fight forever!  There is an ending for
everyone else, so why doesn't Happosai have an ending?  BTW, is it just me, or
is that game too easy?  I beat it the very first time I played and even putting
the diffculty on Red is still easy to beat except maybe when fighting Ranma-chan
or Shampoo.

>However, now that I've seen the new Playstation game,
><http://www.glink.net.hk/~zero/psranma.html>  it looks like I'm going to
>hhave to live on porridge and ham cold-cuts for the next few months to
>save up for a Playstation!!!

	Well, a Playstation only costs $200 now, at least that's what the ad in
Best Buy says.  It might even drop lower if you're lucky!

>Does anyone know any other places to get images of the game??
>(Internet, PC mags, etc.)  This looks too cool to pass up!

	There's a shot of it in the latest EGM (June issue, I suppose) showing
Ryouga and Ranma facing off against each other.  By the way, is this game going
to be released in US?  From what I've heard it won't be because of the usual
reasons that kept all the other Ranma games from coming to US.

"RANMA NO BAKA!" Akane Tendo from November Rain, the March song from 1991 song
calendar, and plus another hundred sources in Ranma 1/2 anime/manga/fanficition

"Give me your best shot... if you're prepared for the void!" - Magus from Chrono
Trigger

Don Wang <dwang@sprynet.com>
RPG, strategy game, and Ranma 1/2 fan.

Search field Search string