Toshi leaving...

to ranma-tmp@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "E. Milton Ferguson, Jr." <PNBJLYA@grove.iup.edu>
subject Toshi leaving...
date Sun, 02 Jun 1996 16:54:56 -0400 (EDT)

>From: Toshifumi Yoshida <tyoshida@crl.com>
>Subject: Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
>To: ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
>Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 16:56:51 -0700 (PDT)
>Cc: ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec.com
>
>For the time being, unsubscribe me from the Ranma mailing list. At least
>until I can see the subject line other then "1 hour matome okuri"...
>
>And if someone would let me know after it comes back, I'd appreciate it.
>
>Seeya all around,
>
>--------> Toshi

	Certainly looks like Toshi, that Viz Video Guy to me.  I am probably
way out of line here, but shouldn't that little problem which set off this damn
mode be corrected by now?  I find it rather sad when Toshi wants nothing to do
with the Ranma ML until it gets off "1 hour matome okuri" mode.
	I personally do not care for this mode, although others may disagree
with me.  I will be very happy when the ML returns to normal operation.

	Milton Ferguson
  of the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts Computer Programming
- Our Code - Whatever compiles and works!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs