Re: Kenpou and kendou and tendou, again*^_^*

to Ranma 1/2 ML <ranma-tmp@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Kenpou and kendou and tendou, again*^_^*
date Sat, 1 Jun 1996 20:03:49 -0500 (CDT)
> From: Shampoo <watsonwe@pirates.Armstrong.EDU>
>
> Okay, I went back and looked just to make sure, the print on the back
> actually goes from smaller to larger, and the spellings are as the subject
> line says, but I was right:) exact same thing! Ihad to make sure before I
> felt stupid:) On the front, on a green background, it Ranma, onna-Ranma,
> Akane, P-Chan, Ukyo, Hinako, Shampoo-neko, Shampoo, Ryoga, Mu-Mu chan,
> Happosai, Nodoka, Principal Kuno, and Genma-panda. (Ukyo is actually in a
> dress!)

Weird.  You have something made after 1992, but still carries the 1991
premise printed on it.  Maybe it's more common than I thought.

Then again, Nikaku last year was selling '91-'92 issue idol cards for $2
each (regular price).  So anything's possible, I s'ppose.  I personally
don't know how they could have found them after three years, but they did.

--Kev

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited