More notes

to ranma-tmp@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from whuang@cco.caltech.edu
subject More notes
date Sat, 1 Jun 1996 14:11:44 -0700
>------- Message
>From: KunoT@aol.com
>stop sending me this

Oh no!  Maybe he'll start sending hundreds of copies of this to the server,
the ML will bomb, and we'll all be put on "SUPER matome okuri" mode, where
messages come in clumps of 2 days!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

To Chaz:  If there was more than one Toshifuma Yoshida on this ML, I
would be rather impressed, not to mention astonished.

I shouldn't be saying this, because I like the noise level, but I suspect
Hitoshi actually has fixed the problem and could get the ML to what it
was like before, but he doesn't really want to because it takes up SO
much less spool space now.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited