Spams on the rise was Re: Part 5,

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Roy R. Rim" <"rrrgeen@epix.net"@epix.net>
subject Spams on the rise was Re: Part 5,
date Wed, 01 May 1996 18:15:49 -0500
Charles_Hagaman@walnut.prs.k12.nj.us wrote:

> Yeah, and the part where Shampoo is trying to get Happosai on a date, I
> almost soiled my drawers!  Luckily, After I turned the page I saw Happy
> hogtied and Shampoo with the bracelet.  I did freak some other people out
> with that one! ^_^

	I'm sorry Charles for using you as an example but this is exactly what we don't
need.  Has anybody else notice the steady climb in spam again?  Maybe Kev should threaten

suicide or something.  Does anybody really care if you spoiled your shorts or not?
Does
this help me in any way for my enjoyment of Ranma?  No.  So please Charles, keep this
a minimum and everybody else will too.
	BTW, the less amount of crap that goes through here, the more replies we get from

people who actually KNOW the facts in Ranma.  In other words, we can get the FACTS.

RR.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited