Re: Shampoo's Mate, she's no goddess.

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ilsa <sumyee@cycor.ca>
subject Re: Shampoo's Mate, she's no goddess.
date Wed, 1 May 1996 13:19:26 -0300
At 08:44 PM 30/04/96 -0500, you wrote:
>> From: Ilsa <sumyee@cycor.ca>
>>
>> Hmm, having read the Ranma Faq pages, I'll have to go with the
>> consensus that if Mousse defeated Shampoo, she will NOT have
>> to marry him.  From the manga, the law only applies to an outsider
>> who defeats an Amazon maiden.  Since Mousse is from the same
>> village, this rules him out.  I guess the only reason Mousse tries to
>> defeat Shampoo (well at least in flashbacks) is to show her that
>> he is a worthy suitor.  Martial arts skill are highly prized and considered
>> almost the most important characteristic of a mate.
>
>There's no evidence that says that Mousse is from the same village.

Well from what I recall he said they knew each other since they
were babies!  So if they're not from the same village, they probably
lived very close to one another and share the same Amazon culture.
Besides considering Mousse's eyesight, I assumed he'd probably
had to live pretty darn close to Shampoo in order to find her as
many times as he did.

--Ilsa, OAA and COR.

Search field Search string

archive list