Re: Help Desk Update

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Help Desk Update
date Wed, 8 Feb 1995 09:43:44 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 8 Feb 1995 AB3588@APPSTATE.bitnet wrote:

> >Does anybody have a poster of Tendo Kasumi that they can either purchase
> >or sell to me?  Also, any posters of the Sailor Moon S girls--like a group
> >shot.

(Hitoshi, I can't find any posters of Inoue Kikuko.  They don't sell them
around here.  Do you have any that you could give me?  Please don't tell
me if she did some nude shots in the Japanese Playboy.  I would go into a
delirious rage, and then would ask you for a copy.  ^_^)

(One more thing, both Regius and I can't find any posters of Sailor Moon
S.  At least, not the ones done as a group shot showing all the Sailor
Senshi.  Let me know if you ever see one with the new Sailor Saturn in a
picture with all the others.  That's ten Senshi!  Wai wai!  I don't even
like the show!)

> No, but you might consider downloading an image from venice.tcp.com and then
>  just printing it on a good color printer.  If you can get it at a good
>  enough quality, you can even enlarge it on a good color photocopier to
>  mini-poster size.  It's not as good as a real poster but it does give
>  you a much wider selection.

I dunno.  That sounds a little weird.  I've seen two different printouts
of color copies, and they don't look that good.  I can live without
it--I'm not THAT hard-up for Tendo Kasumi, despite my signature.  (I put
it there to be different.  Geez, who doesn't like Ranma / Akane / Shampoo
/ Ukyou?)

> >Some guy even asked if Nodoka Saotome carried the sword
> >because she wanted to give Ranma and Genma the act of Ritual Circumcision.
> >Can you believe it?  (I was sorely tempted to reply, but I couldn't do it
> >without putting a crude joke in the post.)
>
> "Hentai, hentai, hentai!  Of course, that's a turn-on."

D'OHHHH!!!  I should have never have told you any of her lines in that
stupid show.  ^_-

Kevin Lew -- "The Lai-Lai Boy" (Kasumi's Iinazuke)
--The Ranma 1/2 Stupid Help Desk and Information Exchange--
  (also known as my mailbox)
          Internet: kasumi@eden.com (Normal Account)
          Internet: ra1628@email.sps.mot.com (Special Account)

Search field Search string