Re: Ranma OP/ED

to ALBERT TANONE <albert.tanone@inferno.iquest.com>
cc RANMA@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Ranma OP/ED
date Mon, 3 Apr 1995 08:21:52 -0500 (CDT)
On Sun, 2 Apr 1995, ALBERT TANONE wrote:

>  -=> Quoting Deckerd to Albert Tanone <=-
>
>  De> Sometimes the shorter versions are actually better (in my opinion). The
>  De> Christmas song used as the ED theme on the Shinnosuke OAV is short and
>
> Is it used as the first, second, or third or what? I'm not sure how many
> Shinnosuke OAVs there are, but I know that each one had different OP/ED? Or am
> I also wrong on that fact?

Did anybody answer your question?  Because Dwight's talking about the
first Shinnosuke video.  There's only two.  (whispering) Yes, all the
vids have different videos.

>  De> song used as the ED number on the OAVs, with a bit of humor at the end:
>  De> Akane and Ranma start calling each other's names, and get louder and
>  De> more frantic as the music crescendos until they're screaming: "RANMA!"
>  De> "AKANE" That's funny the  first time through, but about the fourth or
>
> It was a joke? I never really understood the purpose of them calling each
> other....

Well, I wasn't going to spam yesterday, so I left Dwight's letter alone.
But since you replied, I'll say that I agree with Dwight.  I thought the
yelling in the song at the end was pretty lame myself.

--Kev (Sig still under development.  Please send your ideas to me about a
sig!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited