Distributors from hell

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from The Tendo Basement <rgorick@elvis.uccs.edu>
subject Distributors from hell
date Mon, 1 Apr 1996 16:31:38 -0700 (MST)
On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Psychowolf wrote:

> > Zodiak: ...check the date, people!  he can't live without his Ranma!
> > 	He's going to go buy One Grew Over The Kuno's Nest, right now!
> >
> 	N:  I hate you, Orick.
> 	PW:  <You're just mad because your distributor sold your reserved
> copy by accident.>
> 	N:  YEAH!!

You think you've got problems, my distributor, Dave (Hi, Dave and fellow
	LAC members who hide on this list!) called me this weekend and
	OGOTKN is the last one of the Ranma series I'll be getting from him due
	to being temporarily out of business...  Time to call up Charles
	at Legacy at the Chapel Hills Mall and ask for a box to gather up the
	next Ranma videos...  Charles said he'd give me a 25% discount on
	them...

	Rob "Remember when I told the sigs to flatten the Chapel Hills?
		I take it back!  I have to start getting Ranma through
		them!!!" Orick

Allegra(with a calculator): It's been... (shakes her head) TOO long since
	Rob's got any new Ranma...
Musica: aren't you suppose to be dead?
Allegra: Aren't you suppose to be insane?
Virgo: That's it!  Go to your respected corners!  Save it for the War!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs