Re: Koi Fishing Rod Story? -Please Reply

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Psychowolf <z9d95@ttacs1.ttu.edu>
subject Re: Koi Fishing Rod Story? -Please Reply
date Mon, 01 Apr 1996 15:50:08 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, The Tendo Basement wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Joseph Torres wrote:
>
> Virgo: I'm gonna be violently sick!
> Allegra: Get over it!  Geez!  You get sick in the morning, have strange
> 	cravings, and have mood shifts like you were...  Oh, My GODDESS!!
> 	Virgo!  YOU AREN'T... um, er... (sweat drop) Oh, my.

	N:  It wasn't you, was it?
	PW:  <Don't make me laugh.>

> Musica: when did this happen?  how did this happen??  and with who???
> Jody: I can answer the "How" part!  And speculate the "Who."

	N:  Really?  It really wasn't you?
	PW:  <Of course not.  I don't think Virgo is equipped to have a
litter.>
	N:  That is sick and wrong.

> Bye, People!  I'm going off to destroy my entire Ranma collection!  I hate
> 	this series!  I wish I've never bought them in the first place!
> 	I'm bored of this junk...

	N:  Yeah, April Fool's to you, too, ya jerk!
	PW:  <Then again, it might've been me. . .>
	N:  AAAAGGHHH!!
	PW:  <April Fool's.  Of course, with you, everyday is you being a
fool.>
	Lemme alone. . .

> Zodiak: ...check the date, people!  he can't live without his Ranma!
> 	He's going to go buy One Flew Over The Kuno's Nest, right now!

	N:  I hate you, Orick.
	PW:  <You're just mad because your distributor sold your reserved
copy by accident.>
	N:  YEAH!!

                                 Nathan (oh, God, I'm depressed)
                            Guard of the COR