Re: All this harshing on Shinnosuke

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ryoga Hibiki <z9d95@ttacs1.ttu.edu>
subject Re: All this harshing on Shinnosuke
date Mon, 01 Apr 1996 11:03:47 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Joseph Torres wrote:

> >	Well, I don't much like Ranma, either, but here's my problem with
> >Shinnosuke:  he's just too damn squeaky-clean.  I know that's a crappy
> >reason for not liking someone, but through the whole OAV I just wanted
> >Ranma or Ryoga to stomp him into the ground.  It's kinda hard to explain,
> >but people like that annoy the hell out of me.
>
> Eeep!
>
> Urd:  Run, Joe!  Run!

	Joe's not THAT squeaky-clean.  To be honest, I guess I'm
projecting the anger I have at myself for not being so darn good-natured
onto Shinnosuke.  Oh well, I'm Army-bred, so what should I expect, eh?

>  |__________________Joseph_Torres_________________|
>  |          Okonomiyaki Addicts Anonymous         |
>  |    Ryoga's Lost Pages      Mousse Lodge #42    |
>  |               ANYTHING GOES ANIME              |
>  | http://www.sanctum.com/surfers/joet/index.html |

                                    Nathan, militarist extraordinaire
                                                 Guard of the COR

Search field Search string