[NOISE] Can't stop the noise

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject [NOISE] Can't stop the noise
date Sat, 1 Apr 1995 15:46:59 -0600 (CST)
On Sat, 1 Apr 1995, Yung (William) Wong wrote:

> No, it's Kurenai Tsubasa.  A boy who likes Ukkyo from her previous
> all-boys High School.  Since he IS a master of disguise and Ukkyo likes
> to dress up as a boy, Tsubasa decided to dress up like a girl to match.

Keben-kun:  Kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!  It's that bad Romaji again!!
Panda-chan: Taihen.
Keben-kun:  Forgive me for being forceful, but this will show up again
   and again until somebody screams about it.
Panda-chan: And we all know who is good about screaming.
Keben-kun:  You can spell Ukyou in many ways, but not like that stupid video
   game did.  Ukyo (with a bar over "o" optional).  Ukyou.  Ukyoh.  Ukyoo.
   But you can never, never, never spell it Ukkyo.
   **** DON'T SPELL UKYOU'S NAME "UKKYO" ****
   This is like calling "Panda", "Pannda" or something equally lame.

Keben-kun:  The hair topic has exploded!  It's a dawn of a new age of
   spam!  This topic is a spawn!!  The red-hair Hitomi-san thing is a
   spawn!  The breast joke topic is a spawn!
Panda-chan: I think the breast jokes are getting a little too much.
Keben-kun:  (whispers) "Three sizes!"
[Pan hits Kev with a large mallet.  *kablam*]

Keben-kun:  I wasn't sure if everybody liked the Experimental Sig.  I
   haven't received any replies.  So I decided that if you can come up with
   a better one, I'll give you a prize!
Panda-chan: Do you know how lame that is?  Oh, wait, that's right up your
   alley.
Keben-kun:  Pick the nick.  Rig a sig.  Chase the dream.  Win lots of
   prizes, some of which aren't worthless and stupid!  Honto!!
Panda-chan: He hasn't decided on what to give yet.  But we are the
   judges, so originality, conciseness, and humor will be taken into
   consideration.
Keben-kun:  Send your ideas to one of the addresses below.  The sig you see
   below is an example.

BAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKA
A                                                                      B
K  Kevin Lew -- The Marmalade Boy  (Mido Miko-chan's Boyfriend)        A
A   Ranma 1/2 Stupid Help Desk And E-Mail (Spam) Addresses:            K
B    ra1628@email.sps.mot.com  (Special Account)                       A
A    kasumi@eden.com           (Normal Account)                        B
K                                                                      A
AKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKAK
K  K: I need a new nickname, but I want it to end in Boy.  Any ideas?  A
A  P: You're kidding, right, you jelly-brained boy?                    K
B  K: Wait, you got something... Jelly Boy, no, Jam Boy, no...         A
AKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKAB

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs