Re: Hair color -- AND SPAM-FEST CONTEST!!

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Perez <joeperez@amanda.dorsai.org>
subject Re: Hair color -- AND SPAM-FEST CONTEST!!
date Sat, 1 Apr 1995 06:26:18 -0500 (est)

On Fri, 31 Mar 1995, Hitomi Ichinohei wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Mar 1995, Ulysses J. Chen wrote:
>
> > On Mar 31,  4:53pm, Hitomi Ichinohei wrote:
> > <munch>
> > > *giggle*
> > >
> > > Very funny Kevin, and thank your sister for me.  It does make things a
> > > bit lighter than normal.  By the way, in answer to you question, yes,
> > > people were that rude.  Not in the way you think however, more like:
> > >
> > > Boy:    Hitomi-chan, Can beutiful one such as you go out with me?
> > > Me:     You asked me yesterday, no, please.
> > > Boy:    Are you sure, such as yourself must not deny a polite request as
> > mine.
> > > Me:     <muttering and walking away> Bakayaro...
> > >
> > > The above is approximate, please pardon the errors in language.
> > >
> > > Ichinohei Hitomi
> > >
> > > Hitomi_Ichinohei@MBnet.mb.ca
> > > -- End of excerpt from Hitomi Ichinohei <Hitomi_Ichinohei@MBnet.MB.CA>
> >
> >      It must be such a terrible being so sought after... :)
> >      Wait. I think I've heard of this guy. Yeah! Did he have long black hair
> > and wear flowing white robes? Glasses perched on his head? I knew he sounded
> > familiar!
> >      Looks like Mousse finally got over Shampoo... (much to Hitomi's dismay,
> > I imagine) ^_^
> >
> >                                              -- U
> >

> No, more like he was in a school uniform most of the time.  Think of your
> generic background manga male.
>
> Ichinohei Hitomi
>
> Hitomi_Ichinohei@MBnet.mb.ca

I'm getting a vision of Umino from Sailor Moon, and feeling VERY sorry
for Hitomi.

Joe Perez

Search field Search string

archive list