Re: Everyone has a twin? (fwd)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Perez <joeperez@amanda.dorsai.org>
subject Re: Everyone has a twin? (fwd)
date Sat, 1 Apr 1995 06:22:20 -0500 (est)

On Fri, 31 Mar 1995, Hitomi Ichinohei wrote:

    Joe says:
> > Yeah, it might be tough to come up with a red headed japanese actress :-)
> >

> Not as difficult as you might think.  There are a lot of us half-breeds
> in Japan.
>
> Ichinohei Hitomi
>
> Hitomi_Ichinohei@MBnet.mb.ca

There are nicer ways to describe your multiple genetic endowments than to
put yourself down with the term "half-breed" which I'm assuming (correct
me if I'm wrong) is considered a putdown just about everywhere.

I must possess about a dozen different backgrounds myself, everyone and
their brothers having invaded, conquered or fought over Sicily at one
time or another (except the Japanese <<Laugh laugh>>). It actually helps
me come up with a lot of good humble comedic material.

Later on,

Joe Perez

Search field Search string

archive list