Re: Hair color

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kahm-Himesama <tbraybro@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
subject Re: Hair color
date Sat, 1 Apr 1995 03:02:43 -0700 (MST)
On Fri, 31 Mar 1995 deckerd@agcs.com wrote:

> >>Thinking that all Japanese have Black Hair is stereotyping...... I'm totally
> >>Japanese, but my hair is more Brown than it is black. I even have a few
> >>strands of red..... If I'm really stressed you might start to see some
> >>blond/white strands too.^_^

Most of my Oriental friends have a fair portion of white in their hair.
(These are 18 year olds too)

> Still...wouldn't Ranma-chan's fire-engine red mop be a little unusual
> in Tokyo?
>
> What I really want to know is whether a giant bead of sweat forms in
> your hair when you're stressed. (I know -- it's symbolic, comic shtick
> in anime, though it's a bit strange when it forms on characters' heads
> who are wearing hats or helmets.)

How about when I forms on Mecha's heads. (ANybody here seen Master Lord of
KO Century Beast fame?)

Kahm-himesama, suffering from RDS (Ranma Deprivation Syndrome)

> --Dwight Decker

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited