Re: [NOISE] Chotto matte!

to Ranma-1/2-ML <ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "Yung (William) Wong" <ywong01@barney.poly.edu>
subject Re: [NOISE] Chotto matte!
date Sat, 1 Apr 1995 01:23:02 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 31 Mar 1995, ALBERT TANONE wrote:
>  Wi> Whoa, is it me or did I just witness the same thing that happened when
>  Wi> Ranma found out Ukkyo was a girl?  Complete with the insistent
>
> [Albert berating himself deleted] ^_^;
>
>  Wi> admirer...  Hitomi, by any chance, do you know if this person was a
>  Wi> master of disguise?  Well, the okonomiyaki bit has already been
> Which character in Ranma are you referring to (the master of disguise)?
> Is it that character that spies on Ranma?

No, it's Kurenai Tsubasa.  A boy who likes Ukkyo from her previous
all-boys High School.  Since he IS a master of disguise and Ukkyo likes
to dress up as a boy, Tsubasa decided to dress up like a girl to match.

>  Wi> What a fun day...^_^
>
> Har har. ^_^ I'm going to go anime hunting in Atlanta (Georgia) tomorrow..

*sigh* and I just blew US$45 on manga today (not Ranma).

   (^_^) -=-<ywong01@barney.poly.edu>-=- (;_;)
"If you can't imitate him, don't copy him."
                                      -Yogi Berra

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited