Re: NANI?!?!

to ALBERT TANONE <albert.tanone@inferno.iquest.com>
cc RANMA@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from David Hsu <dahsu@freenet.scri.fsu.edu>
subject Re: NANI?!?!
date Sat, 1 Apr 1995 00:43:28 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 31 Mar 1995, ALBERT TANONE wrote:

>  -=> Quoting Finch to Albert Tanone <=-
>
>  > What, her cooking?
>  Fi> Of course. It's actually a modified Akane quote. What was your
>  Fi> hentai mind thinking, ummm?
>
> Oh man. That's not what I meant.. Even if it was, you don't want to know..
> There's only space for one mind in the gutter and mine's big enough.. ^_^
>
> Now that we're talking about animated girls, I just got thinking.. It's
> amazing that I have never really seen any other animated gal that would
> make me drool.. But with Ranma (the series) or any other anime, it's not hard
> to find one (or more) that would make me wish she (they) was (were) real..
>
> I mean, did anyone here find Kim Basinger's animated counterpart in Cool World
> even attractive? (I didn't see the movie but I saw the previews...)
>
> ...Pascal

    I don't believe it... And he (Pascal) was the one who first told me
"Happiness is a mouthful of shampoo...".

  ... David Hsu
  ___ Law of Anime : 100 Pound Mallets Are Always Accesible

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs