Re: DoCo Second CD

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ronald Spillman <rspill@freenet.columbus.oh.us>
subject Re: DoCo Second CD
date Fri, 1 Mar 1996 03:12:29 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 1 Mar 1996, mousse wrote:

> >I do it mainly to play with my coworkers' minds.
>
> heheheh. I'm cruel...
>
>   Whenever the kids i babysit would REALLY misbehave, I'd show them an
> episode of mermaid's scar or two. They never were very rowdy after i did that...

> mwahahahah!
>
>                                 -evilmousse
>
> my java-riffic HP: www.ccil.org/~zima/anime.html

I don't know...My 7 year old niece has been watching my Ranma tapes since
Viz vol. 1, and when she saw the ad for Mermaid's Scar she was beggin' me
to let her watch it too

                               Ron Spillman
               "Otaku no zen sekai de: Gappei suru n da zo!"
  Labor:n. One of the processes by which A acquires property for B.(A.Bierce)
                Vyarzerzomanimororsezassezanzerareorses?;-)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs