Re: tsubasa?

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ronald Spillman <rspill@freenet.columbus.oh.us>
subject Re: tsubasa?
date Fri, 1 Mar 1996 01:23:48 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 29 Feb 1996 Rangirl@aol.com wrote:

> >Say, what is it with Takahashi and cross-dressers?  She has >more
> corss-dressing
>  >characters in her various series than anyone else I can think >of.
>  Tsubasa,
> > Ukyou, Konatsu, Ryuunosuke...
>

> OK.  Dumb question time.  Who is Ryuunosuke?
>
> -Danielle
Fujinami Ryunnosuke, from UY; father refuses to acknowledge the fact that
she's a girl, so has to dress as a boy; favorite phrase,"Ore wa onna da!!"
(I'm a woman ((very masculine)); both her and her father bear very strong
similarity to Ranma and Genma (attitude-wise).

                               Ron Spillman
               "Otaku no zen sekai de: Gappei suru n da zo!"
  Labor:n. One of the processes by which A acquires property for B.(A.Bierce)
                Vyarzerzomanimororsezassezanzerareorses?;-)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs