Re: Shampoo vs. Akane

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ronald Spillman <rspill@freenet.columbus.oh.us>
subject Re: Shampoo vs. Akane
date Fri, 1 Mar 1996 01:19:24 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 29 Feb 1996, Zog wrote:

>   Not to sound impertinent or anything (please don't flame me!) but R.
> Takahashi's characters are beginning to look too much alike,
> I mean Godai from Maison Ikkoku (sp?) looks like an older Ryouga.  Lum's
> (from Uresei Yatsura) hair is the forerunner of both Akane's old style and
> Shampoo's.  Ranma-kun and Ryouga look uncannily alike from most stills.
>   I too have too little to do. :)
>
> -Ilsa, OAA
> --------Some cause Happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.- O.

Not to mention how Tsubame (from UY) looks a whole lot like Godai.

                               Ron Spillman
               "Otaku no zen sekai de: Gappei suru n da zo!"
  Labor:n. One of the processes by which A acquires property for B.(A.Bierce)
                Vyarzerzomanimororsezassezanzerareorses?;-)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs