Re: Nani? No mail!

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Robert G Orick <rgorick@eleven.uccs.edu>
subject Re: Nani? No mail!
date Thu, 29 Feb 1996 18:27:42 -0700 (MST)
On Thu, 29 Feb 1996, AlberCrombie wrote:

<mess cleaned by the Hammerspace janitors>

> BAKA!
> [*WHAP*]

Robma: That hurts!!!!!

> NO!NO!NO!NO!
>
> You can't have a sig file!  Haven't you learned by now?  Things are more
> interesting if we don't let you have a stationary sig!

Robma: then you're not going to be please with what the Band just
	unleashed in the Fanfic ML...  1,207?  This is not a sig, it's a
	letter!!
Virgo: It was my pet!  You killed it!!!

	Robma "(Starts running) Virgo!  Calm down!!  We'll get you a cat...
		(Ranma takes a shot at her) Maybe not!!" Orick

> [We should put this in the FAQ]
Rule for people named Robert Gene Orick II:
	You are not allowed to have a sig file.  That is all.
	ZAV and AGM Band forever!
Robma: Damn!

Search field Search string

archive list