Re: Ranma Aussies

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from John Collins <johnc@sv.net.au>
subject Re: Ranma Aussies
date Thu, 1 Feb 1996 18:44:46 +1000 (EST)
On Thu, 1 Feb 1996 FINCH@boomerang.aero.rmit.edu.au wrote:

> > > Good to hear that I'm not alone!  I'm at a place called Enfield, which is
> > > about 20km outside Ballarat, how about you?
> >
> > I'm in Brisbane, Queensland.
> >
>     You guy's must be fairly new. There were quite a few of us a
> while back but Aussies can handle only so much spam and it got pretty
> bad a coupla months ago, so a few of them left. I'm a glutton for
> spam ( and punishment!! ) and here I stay ( that and I live for Kev's
> chatter!! ).
>     I'm a Victorian BTW, but don't hold that against me!!

Depends on what you mean by fairly new.  I've been on this list now for
3-odd months.

	And now: A Walk in the Black Forest - side two.
		- The Goodies
John Collins			| Anime: Ah! My Goddess
(johnc@sv.net.au)		|	 Ranma 1/2
Sasuke on irc #ranma!           |        Maison Ikkoku
     The Fastest Fanfic Reader Around, as dubbed by SkyKnight.
   Catch me on IRC ... server anime.terratron.com, any channels!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs