Re: DOCO Music Video

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Dr. Tofu" <wakemich@xnet.com>
subject Re: DOCO Music Video
date Thu, 1 Feb 1996 01:07:38 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 31 Jan 1996, John Chennavasin wrote:

> Perhaps interviews with the
> English voice talent would be nice though.

That would be really great to see some shots of the voice actors doing
their lines.  I had wondered what they looked like until I finally got
to the Ranma 1/2 Expanded Home Page using Netscape.  One thing I liked
about the recent Animericas are the interviews with the voice talent.  Of
course, 'specially Michael Donovan.  He does a *really* excellent job
with Ryoga.

It'd be great to hear more from them... and hey, I'd pay a little extra
for that! :)

Dr. Tofu

  Chris Johnston (aka Cameron, SuperPac [on IRC], Dr. Tofu, Lupin)
  cj0011@acad.drake.edu, cj0011@dunix.drake.edu, wakemich@xnet.com
  Member of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity, Iowa Delta, Drake Univ.
            Attending Drake University, Des Moines, IA
            WWW address: http://www.xnet.com/~wakemich

  "I suddenly feel the urge to strike him" -- Mousse, Ranma 1/2
  "The nice process will happen now" -- Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Theme

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs