Revolution blues (SPAM)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from z9d95@ttacs1.ttu.edu
subject Revolution blues (SPAM)
date Wed, 31 Jan 1996 18:58:07 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 31 Jan 1996, Robert G Orick wrote:

> I thought it was just me...  Now, I'm starting to get a new message that
> says the same thing with someone else's name...
>
> 	Rob "Just responding so you know I'm not e-mail dead, again.
> 		Just really busy with school right now" Orick
>
> Virgo: This really sucks!  How the Hell am I suppose to get everyone
> 	organized to overthrow their creators if Rob can't get to the e-mail as
> 	much as he use to!!
> Allegra: He doesn't even have the time to write those stories he's
> 	suppose to be writing!  The Ranma 1/2 and Fanfic MLS will have his
> 	head!!  And I wanted to do that!!
> Zodiak: Um, Virgo?  We're still transmitting...  Ix-nay on the ictional-fay
> 	evolution-ray!
> Rob(sarcastic): Pig latin?  Your secret code is pig latin?

	RH:  Tell me about it.  Even I know pig Latin.
	<Like that's any real surprise.>
	H:  Yeah, if you didn't know pig Latin, you'd be even stupider
than we already think you are!
	E:  And then we'd have to destroy you.
	RH:  Whatever.  So, what's with this 'revolution', hmm?
	<Just. . .um. . .plotting to revolt against the meat-packing
industry, yes.>
	RH:  You're a nine-foot werewolf.  What problem could you
POSSIBLY have with ther meat-packing industry?
	<Their shrink-wrap is too tight.  It restricts access for the
consumer.  That should be changed.>
	RH:  Grrrr!!  Why do I have to put up with you!?!
	H:  Hahahahah!!  You MADE us!
	RH:  I should've blown my brains out!!
	E:  Promise?

                                  Ryoga Hibiki
                   Wielder of the Bladed Belt, Friend of P-Chan

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs