Ranma Aussies

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from FINCH@boomerang.aero.rmit.edu.au
subject Ranma Aussies
date Thu, 1 Feb 1996 11:18:20 EST-10

> > > oh yeah.. there is a few :) ... where are you in Australia ?
> >
> > Good to hear that I'm not alone!  I'm at a place called Enfield, which is
> > about 20km outside Ballarat, how about you?
>
> I'm in Brisbane, Queensland.

    You guy's must be fairly new. There were quite a few of us a
while back but Aussies can handle only so much spam and it got pretty
bad a coupla months ago, so a few of them left. I'm a glutton for
spam ( and punishment!! ) and here I stay ( that and I live for Kev's
chatter!! ).
    I'm a Victorian BTW, but don't hold that against me!!

Martin

Computers reduce the amount of guessing a man has to do.
Then again, so does the bikini.

*  Beat me, whip me, tell       *  Martin Finch         *
*  me lies. Just don't lock     *  finch@rmit.edu.au    *
*  me in a room with Kodachi.   *                       *

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs