Re: A possible stupid question

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Robert G Orick <rgorick@eleven.uccs.edu>
subject Re: A possible stupid question
date Wed, 31 Jan 1996 16:56:05 -0700 (MST)
On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, The Imp wrote:

> Has anyone else on the ML been getting the following message lately?  Or is
> it just me?

I thought it was just me...  Now, I'm starting to get a new message that
says the same thing with someone else's name...

	Rob "Just responding so you know I'm not e-mail dead, again.
		Just really busy with school right now" Orick

----------------------------------
Virgo: This really sucks!  How the Hell am I suppose to get everyone
	organized to overthrow their creators if Rob can't get to the e-mail as
	much as he use to!!
Allegra: He doesn't even have the time to write those stories he's
	suppose to be writing!  The Ranma 1/2 and Fanfic MLS will have his
	head!!  And I wanted to do that!!
Zodiak: Um, Virgo?  We're still transmitting...  Ix-nay on the ictional-fay
	evolution-ray!
Rob(sarcastic): Pig latin?  Your secret code is pig latin?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs