Re: Please excuse these ignorant question,...

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kyle Matsumura <kyle@hcc.Hawaii.Edu>
subject Re: Please excuse these ignorant question,...
date Wed, 31 Jan 1996 11:59:24 -1000
On Thu, 25 Jan 1996 la99md32@WOOSTER.bitnet wrote:

>         Pardon my ignorance on this, but from what I understand about Ranma
> 1/2, the principal of Furikahn High is Kuno's father, correct?  And he has
> a big problem with Ranma's haircut and wants to cut it off,....  Is he the
> same principal who wears a Hawain shirt and is always shouting
> "ALOHA!"?????  Or are these two different people.  Someone please
> explain,...
> -Max

No!  That was me in a guest shot of Ranma!  I met Takahashi-sama when she
was on vacation here.  She thought it was neat that I had a little palm
tree growing out of my head and asked if she could make a few drawings of
me. BTW it takes YEARS to grow a little bonsai palm tree on your head.
Don't do this at home kiddies, I'm a professional!   That BTW was my
first anime experience.  ^_^  (and if you didn't know, joudan!) Sorry for
the spam, but couldn't resist!  *Ahohohohohohohohoho* (evil
Kodachi/B-ko/Sophia laughter to send chills down the spines of everyone)

Kyle "Palm tree head" Matsumura
http://www.hcc.hawaii.edu/~kyle
kyle@hcc.hawaii.edu

Search field Search string