Re: "Anything-Goes Martial Arts" (was RE:Ranma TV tape #9)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Thomas Bolling <kendo@u.washington.edu>
subject Re: "Anything-Goes Martial Arts" (was RE:Ranma TV tape #9)
date Tue, 7 Feb 1995 22:02:18 -0800 (PST)
Mike, you are so right!  They must release ALL the episodes!  For myself,
the dullest episodes were among the first ones already released....
heh,heh,heh.  But seriously, every episode has something interesting in
it, and people who love Ranma Nibonnoichi don't have to agree on which
ones are their special favorites at all...  there is plenty of diversity
in there for everyone!  Myself, I think Happosai is great, for example....
heh,heh,heh!  Well, Mike, of course I also endorse your idea of one more
episode per tape.... excellent!  Tom

On Tue, 7 Feb 1995, Mike A. wrote:

> I would like to see all the episodes released.  What one person may find
> dull, another may find interesting.  It would be nice if another episode
> could be added to each tape, though.  Some people may find the thought
> of buying another 70 or so tapes a bit much...
>
> --
>      __ __           -*-   Mike A   -*-             O   O
>        ^           M.Angelo@ix.Netcom.com             ^
>        -                                              o
>   In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed are kings.  --DCD

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs