Re: Oops. (was: Ranma 1/2 1996 Calendar)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Shampoo <watsonwe@pirates.Armstrong.EDU>
subject Re: Oops. (was: Ranma 1/2 1996 Calendar)
date Mon, 1 Jan 1996 23:20:25 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 1 Jan 1996, Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:

> > Actually, it's spelled "calnedar".  I have no idea why Viz misspelled it
> > themselves.
>
> I *really* don't know how I misspelled the EXACT SAME word that I
> was trying to correct on spelling...  -_-;;

I was wondering about that, Kev. I thought either your spelling was just
*really* bad, or you were trying out a secret technique of mass confusion
mind control. <You will spell it _this_ way...you will spell it _this_way...>
I thought it was pretty funny, either way. ^_^

             _                                         _
           ~|_|_______________________________________|_|~
              |            *S*H*A*M*P*O*O*            |
              |  Nekohanten's Resident Bonbori Babe   |
              |           and Mousse-trainer          |
              |                 Nihao!                |
              |     watsonwe@pirates.armstrong.edu    |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited