Re: My ISP is better than yours =]

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Michael D. Garcia -TREKKER Extraordinaire!" <ncc1701@hooked.net>
subject Re: My ISP is better than yours =]
date Mon, 1 Jan 1996 19:31:21 -0800
At 07:30 AM 1/1/96 -0500, you wrote:

>>I'm sorry AOL (or SOL) overcharges you for net service and you can only
>>surf the net for only 1/3 the amount of time online like I can with a
>>cheaper local internet provider (vnet.net for me). Only $1 /hr for overuse
>>unlike $2.95 /hr (something like that) for AOL.
>
>Heh, you dont have UNLIMITED 24 hour a day access?? What a SUCK ASS ISP your
>on.  I love IGC (igc.net), $25 SLIP/PPP conection, Unlimited access, 10Meg
>WWW Page, and there really friendly too....  Sheash... A $1 an hour
>overuse.. HA!!  Ive never herd of overuse, god I love IGC!! (no, i dont work
>for them, I just REALLY like them)
>
>Ok RC, I know yours is best, but... you work for them =]
>

>Heh, cool, my first SPAM of the year too.... See what you started!! =]

Brian:

I'm sorry to say that your comments regarding other people and internet
service providers were completely and utterly uncalled for.  I don't know
about other ML members, but this SUCK ASS comment really made me angry and
upset with you.

How would you like it if I ripped on your ISP because they charge $5 less
than what you pay for?  Cheaper service *is* out there, but some of us are
happy with our current provider, or we have not explored that area of
service very well *OR* it MAY BE THE ONLY SERVICE THEY CAN GET.

I would really appreciate it if you would please take the time to rethink
your messages before sending them, keeping in mind that there is a live
human being on the other end of the net...

Michael D. Garcia

-Phantom-Quest-Corp.---Sailor-Moon---Plastic-Little---Armitage---Dirty-Pair-
Ranma 1/2    | Michael D. Garcia - The TREKKER Extraordinaire! |        A!MG
Tenchi Muyo! +-------------------------------------------------+        YUA!
Nuku Nuku    |  ncc1701@hooked.net | ncc1701@bast.isisnet.com  |  M.H. Yohko
KOR          +-------------------------------------------------+Project A-ko
Gunbuster    |  My web site is down until further notice :( :( |    Robotech
Macross      +-------------------------------------------------+   Bubblegum
Maison       |Obsessed Anime Fan * Romantic-at-Large * Nice Guy|    Moldiver
Data: I have found that food has a profound psychological effect on most
      humans.  How do you feel?
Q: I'm in a dreadful mood, order me somthing appropriate.
Data: When Counselor Troi is in a bad mood, she usually orders a chocolate
      sundae.
Q: Fine. [to bartender]: I'll have ten chocoloate sundaes.
Bartender: Ten?
Data: I have never seen anyone eat ten chocolate sundaes before.
Q: I'm in a really bad mood.
- From "Deja Q" Star Trek: The Next Generation [Paramount]
           Founder of Ranma-chan's Ever-faithful Disciples (R.E.D.)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs