Re: "Anything-Goes Martial Arts" (was RE:Ranma TV tape #9)

to mlist-ranma@nntp-server.caltech.edu
from whuang@cco.caltech.edu (Wei-Hwa Huang)
subject Re: "Anything-Goes Martial Arts" (was RE:Ranma TV tape #9)
date 8 Feb 1995 05:20:59 GMT
AB3588@APPSTATE.bitnet writes:
>>Now, we will most definately do all the comic based episodes even if they
>>have been changed a little. The question is should we or shouldn't we skip
>>episodes that are original but have a weak story...?

>I'd say release ALL episodes but I'd suggest trying to avoid releasing a
> tape that has ONLY weak episodes or people will be disappointed.
>I'd also love to see the Nettouhen be released at 3 episodes per tape but
> maybe that's asking too much. ;)  However, since the tapes won't be
> numbered, why not have _some_ of the tapes have more than two episodes.
> For example, when you have a three-parter story, just put them all on
> one tape.  It may take a little longer but you could always stall by
> releasing a subtitled tape.

Btw, why will they not be numbered?  That'll make sorting complicated...
Shouldn't there at least be a bessage like "The original contents of
this tape were aired in Japan on such-and-such a date" or something like
that, sort of the little marginal claim in every Shonen Sunday tankobon?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs