Re: Ranma 400 summary [spoilers]

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Roy Rim <rrrgeen@tendo-dojo.ranma.net>
subject Re: Ranma 400 summary [spoilers]
date Mon, 1 Jan 1996 11:55:19 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 1 Jan 1996, Christopher Paul Rijk wrote:

> The Guide seems likely to die soon (from what he says in part 399), so
> I guess Plum (his daughter) might end up living at the Tendo Dojo.
> I could be wrong, but it looks like SS will now be comming out on
> Friday's - next issue comes out on the 5th - this Friday.

	Um... I can't help but spam on this issue, but from reading
Xavier's summary of the previous episodes, I thought the guide was saying
he was preparing to sacrifice his life to stop something, then turned out
to be too chicken to even try, whereupon Akane calls him a wimp or
something like that and Kiim is then transformed.  Feel free to correct me.
Then the guide says something like he's only forty or something jhust as
lame as an excuse.

RR [Geenable]

Search field Search string

archive list