Re: Ranma 1/2 1996 Calender

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Roy Rim <rrrgeen@tendo-dojo.ranma.net>
subject Re: Ranma 1/2 1996 Calender
date Mon, 1 Jan 1996 11:39:02 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 1 Jan 1996, Thomas E Cardwell wrote:

> Ranma 1/2 1996 Calender
>
> A quote from a desperate person....
>
> "WHERE DO I GET ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!"

	Sorry to use your reply Tecardwe, but I'd like to take this
moment and point out to all of you that this is highly unnecessary.
Asking questions like "Where do I get one" is the same as saying "me
too."  Also think about it, as Tecardewe has so well pointed out.  Hm...
Viz puts out Ranma stuff... so maybe they put out the Ranma calender.
CD's are a different matter, though, and other harder to find stuff.
Next time something like this occurs, check a few messages a ahead of it
and see if someone else had asked for information and the ML had received
it already.  If not, feel free to ask.

RR [Geenable]

> lets see, geee this is easy
>
> ever heard of VIZ?, or VIZ Shop-By-Mail  (shameless plug)
>
> WOW!!! they even have a TOLL FREE number!!!
>
> 1-800-394-3042
>
> http://www.viz/com/viz-shop.shtml  <-- note .shtml
> the 1996 Ranma 1/2 Calender is the FIRST item listed on this page.
>

> Nikaku should have them too.
> their email is nikaku@netcom.com
>

> I'm sorry AOL (or SOL) overcharges you for net service and you can only
> surf the net for only 1/3 the amount of time online like I can with a
> cheaper local internet provider (vnet.net for me). Only $1 /hr for overuse
> unlike $2.95 /hr (something like that) for AOL.
>
> Sorry ya'll, couldn't help it, my first SPAM of the year.
>
> --Thomas E. Cardwell II  (ukyou@vnet.net)
>

> Thomas E. Cardwell II (tecardwe@uncc.edu)      [Ranma Nibunnoichi]    (```|
>                                                  __           ,.       ~| |
> President and Founder of:                     ..(  )       __|  |__     | |
> UNC-Charlotte Japanese Anime and Manga Soc.  |  [~~   ."';(___  ___) ____"____
> http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~tecardwe/ranma.html `''~'; /   `; ,'~~"*.,  :` ,. `:
> http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~tecardwe/jams.html  {`'-' /  /; ;:  o     ) '.' ,' ;
> --Ranma 1/2 Home Page, UNCC-JAMS Home Page--  *._.*_,' ;  ).__,'`~`    ,' ,'
> Selling Natural JHUSENKYO Spring Water from China, Make the "Change"  '''''''

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs