How to Unsubscribe (AGAIN)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Matthew Trotter <trotter@bobcat.etsu.edu>
subject How to Unsubscribe (AGAIN)
date Fri, 1 Dec 1995 06:36:33 -0600 (CST)
Here it is again, in case you missed it the first time:

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Foxx wrote:
              <HACK>
> And, if I am not off of this list in about 6 and a half hours.. (Midnight
> for me...) several hundred pieces of mail will await many people....

I guess I'll have to start this up . . . oh boy.  In addition to being:
   Matthew "JAFO" Trotter, I'm also Matthew Trotter, the system
administrator for bobcat.etsu.edu.  If I recieve several hundred pieces
of mail from the user designated "foxxx@comox.island.net" I will write to
this persons system administrator requesting that his/her account (or
at least E-Mail access) be removed.  Since I have this handy letter
I'll forward it along with my request.
   Please consider your options carefuly before you start Mail bombing.
This has been known to bounce back on the mailer.  If you want off the
list, fine.  If you wanna think a login name provides you safety from
investigation, fine.  If you mail several hundred messages in on day, I
consider you as a vandal and will take action.
   -MJT

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited