Re: What if Trish...

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Wendy Watson <watsonwe@pirates.Armstrong.EDU>
subject Re: What if Trish...
date Fri, 1 Dec 1995 01:11:51 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Michael D. Garcia -TREKKER Extraordinaire! wrote:

> >Yeah!! call me broke girl! I love it, too because now I have all of this
> >neat stuff that I enjoy--and today I got a catalog from Planet Anime so I
> >can order MORE neat Ranma stuff--so go man!!BUY, BUY, BUY! ^-^>
>
> Well, I *am*... this weekend as a matter of fact, when I not only pick up
> the OAVs, but also start on the AGMA series, too.  'Cold Competition' and
> 'Fowl Play', are the titles.  And Big Trouble in Nekonren, China, the other
> tape I don't have.
>
> And (way off ML subject) I just finished collecting all the Tenchi Muyo
> OAV!!!!  I am definately out of money, but for some reason, these people
> keep paying me every week, so I have more cashflow.
>
> Michael D. Garcia
> - The TREKKER Extraordinaire! -
> Ryoga: Ranma!  How dare you use me as a door mat?!
> - From Ranma 1/2: The Movie  'Big Trouble in Nekonren, China. [VIZ]
> Michael D. Garcia - TREKKER Extraordinaire - Obsessed Anime Fan - Nice Guy
>  ncc1701@hooked.net | WWW:  down until further notice! :( :( :( :(

I have most of the AGMA--all except Darling Charlotte, It's Fast or It's
Free, Cat-Fu Fighting (all of which I had to return because they were
_all_ defective and I haven't replaced them yet), Fowl Play(I special
ordered and paid for it, just hasn't come in yet), and the newest one,
the Evil Wakes.  I don't have the original TV series yet (1st 9 tapes),
because I have the graphic novels so I already know the story--I will be
getting them soon, mind you, I'm just getting all the other ones that are
available first so I can get the 9 videos of the first series all at once
(it'll be over $200 but worth every penny!) and since there are many more
AGMA tapes to go (143 episodes to first series 18!), I want to get them
soon.  I already have both movies and all four available OAVs, and #1 of
the Collector's Series first season.  Along with many, many other anime
videos!
Shampoo

Search field Search string

archive list