Re: HELLO!!!!

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Wendy Watson <watsonwe@pirates.Armstrong.EDU>
subject Re: HELLO!!!!
date Thu, 30 Nov 1995 23:51:13 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Joseph Torres wrote:

> >Let's see; Shampoo, Ryoga, Tsubasa, The Church of Nabiki, Kasumi fen.
> >Looks like a good number of characters are represented here.  What a nice
> >group!  Oh my!  I need to make more for our extra guests, excuse me. ^_^
>
> Hey, don't forget the OAA (Ukyou) and Mousse lodge...
>
> (and if you're talking names, there was/is a Mousse on here...
>
>  |                Joseph Torres                |
>  |        Okonomiyaki Addicts Anonymous        |
>  |  Mousse Lodge #42 - Ryouga's Travel Agency  |
>
> "...what doesn't kill you...
>      ...makes you even more embittered and resentful..."  (Priss, BGC)

There's a Mousse that I've been bouncing mail back and forth with if it
counts--he has a page on the web named Mousse's Homepage, so look it up!
(Don't know the URL exactly, but if you do a search under Mousse, it'll
probably be the only one that has to do with Ranma--the others are about
that fluffy choclate French stuff...)
-Shampoo

Search field Search string

archive list